Over the past week we have been tracking the weather and after speaking with the team at the Bureau of Meteorology they have forecast 70% chance of rain and thunderstorms. With this knowledge we have postposed the concert due to safety concerns.
This concert will be rescheduled for
Tuesday 12th December at 6pm.
Concert Program will remain the same with;
- Food available from 4.30pm
- Students to meet teachers in classrooms at 5.30pm
- Concert will start at 6pmLooking forward to seeing all of our EMPS families on the Tuesday 12th December.
- If wet weather is predicted for the 12th of December we will need to cancel the concert for 2017 and a notification will be made